Google is adding more and more features to their My Business profile listings. Using these can make it easier for your customers to get in touch, increase your Google Places Ranking and stand out from your competitors.
Direct messaging works similar to receiving a text or a Facebook Message. Customers can get quotes, ask questions or find out more information from you.
How does it work?
Once activated (see how to do this below), customers will see a ‘Message’ button on your Google My Business listing, and be able to message you at any time.
- Once you have the App and your all setup, messages notifications will come directly to your phone where you can reply.
- You can customise the welcome message that customers automatically see when they send you a message.
- If you have multiple people managing your Google My Business listing, each manager or owner can reply.
How to activate messaging
- Open or Download the Google My Business app .
- Open the location that you’d like to manage.
- Click on Customers, Messages and select Turn on.
Once it’s turned on, you can return to Customers, Messages at any time to see all messages.
To see how this works, click here check out my Google My Business listing and send me a message.