Scheduling Posts on Facebook is a fantastic wat to Manage your time and still get your Posts out at a later time or date.
Facebook recently made changes as to how you can schedule posts on your Facebook Business Page, but you can still create a post and schedule it to publish on your Page at a time and date in the future.
Scheduled posts can be created and edited by other your Page Admins and Editors who help manage your Page. Facebook makes it easy for you so all times for scheduling correspond to your current time zone. So let’s jump into how you go about Scheduling Posts on Facebook.
To schedule a post:
- Go to your Page.
- Click Publishing Tools at the top. If you don’t see Publishing Tools, click More.
- Click + Create in the top right.
- Write your post.
- Click Share now next to Boost Post.
- Select Schedule.
- Below Publication, select the date and time when you want the post to publish.
- Click Schedule.
To reschedule, edit or delete a scheduled post:
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page.
- Click Scheduled Posts in the left column.
- Click the post you want to edit.
- Click Edit to edit the post, or click to choose to publish, reschedule or delete it.
To see a history of all edits to a scheduled post, click View Edit History.
For more help with Scheduling Posts on Facebook feel free to get in touch with me or asking a question in my Facebook Group.